CLIA Laboratory Director Jobs
At Lighthouse Recruiting, we fill a full range of part-time and full-time CLIA laboratory director jobs throughout the United States. If you are a qualified medical lab director seeking placement in a clinical laboratory, browse our lab director job openings below to find our current job opportunities in this field.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
The qualification for a laboratory director of high-complexity testing is that the laboratory director must hold an earned doctoral degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science from an accredited institution and be certified and continue to be certified by a board approved by HHS. The current approved boards are the following:
- ABB – American Board of Bioanalysis
- ABB public health microbiology certification
- ABCC – American Board of Clinical Chemistry
- ABCC 24-month Commission on Accreditation in Clinical Chemistry (COMACC)
- ABFT – American Board of Forensic Toxicology
- ABHI – American Board of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- ABMGG – American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics
- ABMLI – American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology
- ABMM – American Board of Medical Microbiology
- NRCC – National Registry of Certified Chemists
Must be certified in Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology (ABP).